Good help is hard to find
Just ask cable companies. No matter how good your product is, if it’s not supported well, the client experience is negative. Unified understands this incredibly well. Time and again, IT companies are accused of outsourcing support, being unavailable, lacking expertise, swapping service reps and generally making it hard to simply get to resolution.
In the world of IT support, our goal is to do one thing – pleasantly surprise you. We are unique in that our support team is:
- Local: Massachusetts clients, Massachusetts support team
- Always on: 24/7 monitoring
- Highly experienced
- Under our own roof
Here’s how our help is good
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) keeps a watchful eye over all monitored endpoints, and ensures 24x7x365 uptime for our clients. While you watch your clients, we watch your system.
- Chat Line access allows an instantaneous response to most of your “quick” needs. Problem a bit bigger? Our helpline is always on.
- On site servicing via our fleet! Not all tech is remote, so we deploy our techs…fast.
- Our quick response time is the most referenced positive aspect on customer surveys.
- Expert engineers diagnose problems correctly, which means quickly, which means uptime.
- Through our membership in the Trust X Alliance, we have national reach. Good service should not be defined by state lines.
The second you reach out to us, our clock is ticking – because we know yours is too. We don’t succeed unless you’re feeling back to normal.