BYOD Done Right
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has ushered in a new era of flexibility and network accessibility for employees, making the workplace more productive. But for you it means finding ways to support their iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, and their personal laptops. Not to mention the security protocols needed to keep the organization’s valuable data from mingling with the personal data on their devices. It’s a complex challenge but fortunately you’ve found the right partner to guide you through the process.
Unified Network Solutions has the insight and experience to make BYOD implementation a positive experience. Our networking experts understand the policy standards, technical requirements, support strategies and management tools you need to make BYOD access simple, secure and suited to your enterprise needs.
Safely Maximize Mobility
User mobility is a complicated issue, and BYOD makes it even more so. For example, what happens when your employees bring their own devices and company data is mingled with their personal data? Choosing the right management tools and proper implementation will ensure your data is not only accessible when users need it but also secure.
Mobility solutions from Unified can provide you with the following benefits:
- Central policy and configuration management for all users’ mobile devices
- The ability to secure, monitor, manage and support mobile devices and tablets
- Simpler and more streamlined support for users’ mobile devices
- Automatic configuration of email, access to other settings
- Support for most Android and iOS devices
- Availability of over-the-air hardware software and network inventory